Risk Assessment and Risk Bands and Possible Change to Marketlend Model?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

With the exception of insured loans, there has appeared to have been a shift of assessment for individual loan (including a reduction in the risk rating for past borrowers for new loan listings).

Has there been a recent change to the Marketlend risk model in its assessment of new loans and if so can you provide an overview of this process and in particular a description of each band (e.g. 95%, 85%, 70% etc). The risk rating is the first thing that I skim with each investment opportunity before profiling the proposal and financial statements to validate those of interest.

If so has this re-assessment in the model been brought to a head with the amount of loans currently in default and subject to recovery action. I understand that Marketlend will be providing investors with an update in relation to such loans by the end of the week of 3 March.

To date there have been losses to investors which is a credit to the credit processes in place to date. Thanks in advance for this important and timely update.

MarketLend1997 #8373

Sorry typo. mY APOLOGIES. tHIS SHOULD HAVE READ – “THERE HAVE BEEN NO LOSSES TO INVESTORS WHICH IS A CREDIT TO THE CREDIT PROCESSES IN PLACE TO DATE”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.