Convertible notes question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Just a number questions please:

– What is the conversion provision for the new convertible notes on offer?
    – Any conversion discount for conversion into equity?
    – Are there any difference in preferences between the convertible notes on offer and those are registered on your balance sheet?
    – What is the likelihood of loan amount substantially less than the A$ 50k being accepted.

I’ve no doubt that Marketlend is a disruptor and has the potential to become a substantial player in the P2B space however when I look at this offer and compare the returned (5%) to other borrowers offering higher interest (10%+). I cannot justify investing my funds in this offer.

Is there anything that I have missed?

Bella Saadie #13199

Hi oeilliw,
    Sorry for the delay in reply.

1. Page 1 and 2 of the convertible note document available of the listing has the conversion provision
    2. 20% discount as per the convertible note document
    3. No there is not
    4. We will consider amounts of less than $50,000 however subject to our discretion, they may be rejected. Amounts of $25,000 and upwards will likely be approved.

I believe you have missed something. This is a capital gain investment. When the valuation of the company equals the number we have assumed or exceeded higher and above, significant gains can be made by investors. This is an investment into the equity into the business, it is not so much the interest return on convertible note, but the increase in capital value due to your participation that is the gain.

If you have any questions, please let me know, or email bella1@marketlend.com.au.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.