Bid rate

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Why was this loan offered and started at 14%. Then changed to 11%?

leotyndall #8414

Waz,

The client informed us that they were not interested in funding the loan at this rate, so we adjusted it, to meet the clients needs. Technically the investors on Marketlend were given the opportunity to get 14% for the time until it was fully funded, and we apologise it was set for settlement and should not have been relisted.

Marketlend
    PS. no funny business just meeting the expectations of all parties.

DrOffig #8424

My investment listed at $200 at 11% in this loan I think must have occurred by autobid as I have no recollection of making a manual bid. But my autobid setting for 95+% loans is 14% not 11%. So if autobid is working, I should have had a 14% bid entered initially when it was up for the 14% rate. Is auto bid working properly? This is the first loan that I have actually noticed autobid placing a bid since I set it up a few weeks ago.
    DrOffig

leotyndall #8429

Mr Offig, this is not the forum to speak specifically about your settings, can you email us at assistance@marketlend.com.au and we will resolve it

leotyndall #8430

Mr Offig, this is not the forum to speak specifically about your settings, can you email us at assistance@marketlend.com.au and we will resolve it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.